Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March'2012 puchases!!!

First I got my purchases from Chinatown.  Their stuff are usually much cheaper.  Recently I often go to an organic stall at Chinatown to buy products.  The shop calls Dragon Dor Cosmetics and its address is 32 New Market Road #03-1126, Singapore 050032.  Telephone number : 65352005. 

Purchase from Chinatown




















Purchase from Watson.  New products that I wanted to try. 
Purchase from Watson




















Cute clothes stickers that I bought. 

Clothes stickers from tampines interchange cart














Finally, most recent purchase that I made at Far East Plaza.  Most items are buy 2 get 1 free.  Each item costs S$5.  So I got four belts, one hair band and one flower pin. 

Stuff from Far East Plaza

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...