Friday, March 9, 2012

Purchase No 2

My first purchase from iHerb.  Their products prices and shipping charges are quite low so do not mind buying more from there (if I can find the products that I want).  Currently, I am more into organic products so do not mind exploring and trying organic products.  However, shipping can take from 1 to 4 weeks.  My colleague's shipment took about a week but mine came in two weeks time.  So do make your purchase earlier.

All my products came in a box.  Different items are packed separately in zip log bag as shown below. 

 
Things that I bought. 



















Ingredients of Bentley Organic Bodywash for my son. 














Ingredients of Aubrey's Blue Green Algae Moisturise for myself. 
Actually last night I tried this moisturise. Even though the description said it is a light lotion but I find it quite thick in texture. Will try a few more times before I have a review on it.

Blusher that I bought. Colour is Warmed Rose.  Tried this morning, texture quite good on my face. 




More coming.  Cheers. 

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...