Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Update Sales

Hihi everyone, hope things are fine on your side. It has been crazy weeks for me. My whole family have been on and off having flu and cough especially my son. So have not been taking my beauty sleep and white heads started to appear. So sad. Time for facial (if I got the time)!!

Enough of my complains, today Bodyshop is starting their sale till this Saturday (10 March) at Suntec Singapore, Gallery West level 3. 10.30 to 8pm. Preview for members starts today 9.30am. Accept Nets and major credit cards. Not sure whether am I going or not cos it will be packed like hell as IT fair is also held there. But my blusher is running low so though of going there to look for any cheap deals. However, once I remember the crowd, I'll turn cold feet. Unless I got more things to grab.

Yesterday I happened to go Plaza Singapura as my husband wants to transfer his mobile plan to me to enjoy my company's corporate benefits. So went there shopping for a while. Currently, they are undergoing a major renovation so a bit messy.  Anyway currently, Mitju is giving 10% discount for all DBS and POSB card holders.  Thus I grabbed 2 heels.  What a waste of money again.  ;P

Oh ya, finally Takashimaya is having a baby fair at B2. 

Will update more when I know of anymore deals.  Meanwhile, take care.  Cheers.

1 comment:

Ah Guang said...

I love your blog! Keep it going k!

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...