Saturday, March 10, 2012

Another promotion to go.....

Just realized in March, there are quite a number of sales and promotion going on. This is my third post on current promotions. Hope they are useful.

There will be a 12% storewide rebates at TANGS on 15 March'12 for all Citibank card members.

Anyway this month I have again burst my monthly budget. Ya what else is new. Bought 2 pairs of shoes and quite a number of organic products (which I will do a post on it later). Oh and yesterday I bought 9 DVDs at Great World City's Harris closing down sales. Due to it's system error each DVD costs only S$5. My colleague even got Blu Ray DVD for S$5 each. It was really a cheap deal! However, they have rectified the system error.

Anyway Friday, I supposed to go GWC Sara to get a organic shampoo for my husband as they are having 20% discount on it. However I was busy buying DVD and too lazy to go back Sasa. Today when I went Tampines 1's Sasa, hoping to get the shampoo and found out they have a different promotion. Eventhough the label puts 1 item 10% off and 2 or more items 20% off. The sales assistant told me it means 1st item will entitle 10% discount and 2nd items onward will entitle 20% off. Quite a turnoff so didn't buy. She also mentioned GWC has a better deal is because they are closing down for renovation which started today. Oh, I miss a good deal. Too bad but it may be a blessing in disguise. Spent less, lol.

Finally tomorrow is the last day of IT fair at Suntec. So if looking for IT stuff should drop by and see. Of course, it will be packed like hell. Anyway my husband and I are thinking of going to see any good boardband deals but we have to bring our son alone as no one helps us to babysit. Hope we will survive it!

Have a good weekend. Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...