Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Liushen Fresh and Relax Shower Cream - Peaceful Sleep Essence

Time passes so fast, first quarter of 2012 has came and gone. April has arrived. So before I get too busy with works, I want to do a product review. Anyway I have not been doing much review these few days.

Over the weekend, I tried a new shower cream. It is called Liushen Fresh and Relax Shower Cream - Peaceful Sleep Essence.

Cost: I bought it at S$7.50 (promotion price) for 750ml from Waston. Think its normal price is S$8.50. I do not see it selling at Chinatowns' shop. Wanted to try for awhile because the description make it sound so good (you can see them in the pictures).

Texture: Slightly creamy than normal shower gel.

Aroma: Light fragrance

Colour: Purplish

Verdict: I find it works quite like a normal Dettol shower form except it is slightly lighter. Does feel clean after wash but not squeaky clean. However, I do not find its aroma much relaxing compare to Palmolive Sensual shower gel with Moroccan Rose Essential Oil and Ginseng Extract. My husband quite like it as it clean his oily body but not too drying.

I look through it's ingredients but not so sure whether there is any Sodium Laureth Sulfate or Paraben. So if you know which are the "harmful" ingredients, do tell me. Else I will have to slowly check online individually. I'm quite lousy with all these ingredients' name.

Will I buy it again? If there is not much or insignificant amount of any "harmful" ingredient, I do not mind trying its other favors.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...