Monday, April 23, 2012

Chest

I always thought a chest make a good practical coffee table as I can use it for storage too. Save space. However till now I have not found the right one for me.

How come I have a touch for chest? It all started when I was young. My grandmother used to have one. I do not have a picture if it. A short description: made of solid wood and very heavy as I recall. No design is on it. Simple but classic just like my grandma. Among cousins, we all wanted that! From then, I always hope I can own one.

Saw a few in magazine and newspaper as shown below but quite expensive and not so sure whether it fit my house theme. Actually I saw one that is quite affordable but it is printed with pictures, which I am not so keen.

Anyway will just keep looking around but some days I will definitely get my dream chest!

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...