Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sunsilk Damaged and Reconstruction Shampoo

A long over due product's review. Actually I have been trying and using different products on and off. But somehow when I need to pen down my review, I do not really know how to write the best description of it. So please do forgive me for my lack of vocabulary.

Many years ago I happened to try a Sunsilk's shampoo at my friend's place. It made my hair silky and smooth, which do not happen often as my hair are quite coarse. However, I forget to take down the range of the shampoo. So on and off I will try Sunsilk shampoo, hoping I can find back that shampoo.

So now I am using Sunsilk Damaged and Reconstruction Shampoo.

Texture: Creamy gel

Aroma: Strong shampoo fragrance

Colour: White cream

Verdict: I have been using this for a while. It does not make my hair as smooth and silky like before. It could also because now I have perm hair. Hair condition should have worsen but instead it maintains. Of course now I will always apply conditioner except on weekends when I am busier with my boy. :p Even without conditioner for a day, hair seems fine. 3 stars out of 5 stars.

Will I buy again? I will try other ranges from Sunsilk and decide which range I prefer. Nevertheless, I still got a number of shampoos on hand to try. So let me finish them before I start exploring others.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...