Sunday, April 8, 2012

Samples of Clarins UV PLus HP sunscreen

Sachet samples, what do you normally do with them?

Last time I will just open and use directly from the sachet and once I am done, I will fold down the opening for future usage.

Now instead of doing the above, I will try to get at least two sachets (I feel one sachet seem to be too little for the trouble) and pour them in a container for a few day usages.

However after using, I got to wash the container. Some maybe quite oily and I have to wash and scrub a number of times before it gets clean.





Anyway recently I tried samples of Clarins UV PLus HP Neutral version sunscreen protection. I have no idea how much it costs but I believe it's price range around S$40 to S$60 for 30ml. I find it quite steep. Usually I will use cheaper range for sunscreen.

Clarins UV PLus HP Neutral version sunscreen protection review

Texture: Slightly thick lotion

Aroma: Nice light fragrance as always

Colour: White

Verdict: I find it rather thick and oily. It does really absorbs well in my case. Maybe it is meant to be like this but I do not like this feeling. I prefer matt feeling. However this is a rather popular product by magazine. Still, I do not think I will get it for my own use.

Anyway recently, my face pores seem to be more obvious especially around my T-zone area. Sad. I wonder is it because of the products that I use are not suitable for me or what orher reasons. And it is quite difficult for me to tell which is the product(s) that do not suit me as I added a few different products in my routine. Wonder what should I do... Sigh...

For now, I tried to scrub more, simplified my skin care routine and see how it goes. Hope it will get better. Wish me luck!

Happy Easter!! Cheers

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...