Friday, April 13, 2012

Lucky Chicken Rice

Finally I try the chicken rice at Lucky Plaza. But today while ordering, I forget to say I do not want breast meat. So in the end, I had breast meat! :(

Since I have breast meat, I cannot really tell whether the meat is nice or not. Because most of time, I have thigh meat portion. Anyway I will go back and try again and then I can compare it with the one at Far East Plaza, which I quite like its chicken meat as they are quite tender and chewy.

Price are quite affordable. Two set of chicken rice, a dumpling soup and a plate of vegetable cost S$14.10. Next time I may try its roasted chicken meat and bean sprouts.

Here is its adrenal and contact number.
Address: #02-110 Lucky Plaza, 304 Orchard Road
Telephone: 67384175
Open daily from 10.30am to 7pm

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...