Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Wishlist for tops

From my previous post, I mentioned i have little smart casual tops to wear to work.

So now looking out for some top designs that will suit me.  I have board shoulder so find below cuttings may be suitable for me. And not too revealing.  Prefer the top row design.

Some more designs to look at.


Just don't know where to buy. Online shops' tops are quite steep and i prefer tops that are slightly longer.  Anyway don't have time to go shopping for it.  Maybe during the school holiday will bring my kids shopping with me. Haha trying to kill myself.

Or maybe should ask my husband to help me check out H&M stores when he is overseas. Haha. He is going to complain again.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...