Tuesday, March 21, 2017

February 2017 carfree day

I have not been to carfree day for awhile.  This February i remembered and jio my friends to go together.

This time round we tried the trishaw ride.  It was fun.  Windy.

On our ride, we have so many nice view.



Hot, so lets have a milo.

Then suddenly rain.  So went to National Gallery for a walk.

Old supreme court. Hold up cell.

Lobby.

Wall drawing.

Library.

Hallway.

Roof top.

View from the roof.




Hall top.


A really big place to walk.  So much to see. You can easily spend a day or more to explore the different gallery.  Best thing is Singaporean is free!

How I wish back in the old days we have such event and places to go.  So don't waste such opportunities.  Have fun.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...