Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Food in my life

Weekend meal times are always quick and mess up.  A quick munch of tau pok at Parkway food court.

Trying out new spinach soup stall.

Trying out new Kway Teow stall.


New korean burger from MacDonald. I prefer MacSpicy. This is way too much sauce.


Was in China. Trying out cup noodle with coconut water for supper.

Grass jelly and almond pudding desserts which the kids do not enjoy.  So hubby and I can enjoy them slowly.  Next time we should order more of such dessert! Haha.

Preferred this kway teow.  Packed lunch.

Mango from office aunty.

It has been a while since I bought Jolli bean pancake for breakfast. Too bad they don't have coconut.
All these pictures make me hungry again! Time to look for more foods.  Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...