Friday, March 3, 2017

My old secondary path

Last Friday, I happened to meet at Frankel Avenue for dinner.  As i was early and without the kids, I went to walk around my old secondary area.

Those were the days when I am young and free. My own worries is results, friends and money.  Life is really good, not much stress.  Of course at that time i always hope i am earning money etc.  Now thinking back, how silly.



Now got more cables on the roof.


The alley we took photos at.


Those memories are good and bad.  I miss them, my friends, the school life etc.  I hope everyone is fine and happy now.  Maybe one day we can really all catch up together. Starbucks or coffee shop at Siglap!.  Hehe.

Really hope that my kids will have good and better school days. Cos they are the best.  Work, family are good but not so carefree.

So if you happen to read this and you are between 0 to 18, remember to enjoy life. School days are the best.  And they will quickly gone.  So live your life to the fullest.  No regret.  Have fun!

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...