Thursday, March 30, 2017

March 2017 school holiday

Is my eldest first primary school holiday.  As his dad is traveling for work so we planned a maternal family trip to China to visit my sister.

Luggages for two kids and an adult. Not a lot.  Next time if we are going traveling again, I am going to buy a 4 wheels 20 inches luggage for the 2 kids to push around.

View from the other side.

Flight breakfast.

I though is spring why so gloomy? 

Here we are! China airport.


When will I try this beef noodle?

Wow now still got police cars at airport!  Security is tight.



Supermarket shopping.  A habit of mine.


First dinner in China.

Weather is good but a bit wet. What a waste didn't bring my water resistant jacket.

Will update more on my trip.  Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...