Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Promotions

I love shopping.  Online, physical or even supermarket.

Deals and promotions.

#mastercard #fairprice #tapandgo
Promotion till 5th April 2017.

#lovebonito sales at store.  Don't think i got the time to go shopping.  I wonder if I don't have kids i will have spend tons on unnecessary stuff.

#dressabelle online promotion.
Frankly I think if the discount for Dressabelle is lower i will get some stuff.  Some stuff i saw.

These have been sold out.  Nice length but no pocket.

Realised these few day most dress i saw are long sleeves.  Weather quite hot.  The below are good. Good length with pockets.  But not sure which to choose.  Anyway always sold out when got sales.  Boring.

Hope i will get super good deals.  Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...