Thursday, March 23, 2017

1st week of March 2017

My eldest's Mandarin spelling scored 95.  English spelling scorded 90.  Hope he will try better and improves.

Duxton hill shophouses.  Many nice cafes. Almost feel relax.  Will be nicer if weather is cooler.

Trying out new cider. Not bad.

Finally I got my new #Anello backpack from Japan as my new baby bag.  Hope it is good. Anyway I saw shop selling nylon material. Wonder why japan does not have it.

New American Tourister luggage. Didn't want to spend a lot on it as I don't travel that much.

Packing....

Shiseido 7 lights powder illuminator.  Wonder should I get this.  Retail price is $76.  Wonder will it be cheaper at the airport. Will i use it?  Hmm...
I am still thinking whether to buy or not.  Quite expensive.  But it can be multi use as eye shadow, blusher, highlighter, contour etc. And it looks so pretty.

Will keep you update.  Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...