Thursday, March 2, 2017

H&M window shopping

Most of the time I will shop for dress as I do not need to mix and match.  However, sometimes it is rather inconvenient to wear dress and at that moment, i will try to find some top to match with my bottoms.  I realise I do not have much smart casual tops.

So currently, I am looking out for tops that are cheap and easy to maintain.  Tops from the regular online sites that i shop usually range between $25 to $35, which I find rather expensive.  My budget for top is not more than $30.

So what am I looking for.  Maybe a white shirt.  As Victoria Beckham says a white shirt can match with almost anything. Actually i have a black dot shirt from H&M that fits me quite well.

So how do i look? Maybe i should try whether can tuck the shirt in and see if it is long enough.  Must remember to check what size is this.

Here are some findings from H&M website.




I found out they have such bra.  Seems good.

Anyway i went to its store on Thursday to look for them but I can't find any at the tampines store.

Only find the below.  Wanted to buy the peach top but no size xs. So size s ok? Thot wear it loose and longer can tuck in when needed?  But a number of people say size xs is better.  Ah still thinking.

Only found this jumper.
Maybe the store in Tampines not much varieties as the one in orchard or suntec.  Not sure when I got time to go shopping.  Think i should bring more old clothes to H&M to recycle and get 15% discount for a item.

So much things needed to do.  Must remember.  Got to go. Bye.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...