Monday, September 5, 2016

Window shopping again!

Tuesday evening went express shopping so check out Love and Bravery stuff.  In store not much on my wish list. So tried two only.

 Does this look nice? Length is quite alright, material not thick.  Plus with pocket.  Only worry need to iron as may creases.  Something i don't have. Costs $39.90.
Tried the wrong size. This is size M so a bit of big.  But wanted to try mustard colour.  Nice?

Which one is better? Cannot find the white and mustard dress in store. Not sure will it be good on me.....

Then went to Uniqlo.  Not much deal except for my girl.  Finally her cropped tights is having sales but left a few design so got her some. Plus the dress further discount.
I think my girl got enough dress for next year, must stop buying. Haha.

Lastly I went to Kiyo to check out shoes.  As having sales so a lot of flats are run out of sizes.

In the end, I got a pair of beige shoes with a bit of heels and a black flats.  Hope they will be comfortable.  Very worry will be painful.

In less than a hour, i was down with $80.  Should have wait till September then buy, can clock credit card spending.

At least now I don't have to worry i don't have shoes to wear as my current brown flats are getting very loose.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...