Thursday, September 22, 2016

Lunch time shopping

I was at Raffles Place running arrears.  So went for a sprint shopping.  I went Love and Bravery, H&M and Uniqlo.  The Uniqlo store at Raffles Place is rather small.

H&M got new makeup counter.  Forget to take pictures.  

I was actually looking for a pair of heels.  Went Heatwave, DMK and Vincci.  


Actually I am still unsure what I will like to get.  Just window shopping to get a feel.  

Uniqlo used to have built in bra tee but it no longer carries it. So went Tao Bao to check it and there are sellers selling them.  I am going to ask my husband to help me buy them and hope the quality will not too bad.  

Wait for my review.  

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...