Thursday, September 15, 2016

Food everywhere

Happy mid-autumn festival!

This year did not try or buy much mooncake.  Only brought my eldest to Tampines Mall to try once.  He enjoyed.  Later maybe will get one for them to eat together.

So what will you be doing?

Anyway here are some food pictures...

From the coffee shop that is near my office.

Fried fish with rice.

My colleague's salted egg pork.

Home design Pikachu cup cake for my eldest 6 years old birthday.

Went Changi Village to catch Pokemon.  Lots of people. Very crowded!  Nevertheless tried the following.

Snorlax ice coffee from Chock Full of Beans @ Changi Village.

Fish head Stramboat @ Changi Village.

Holiday - Hari Raya Haji

I cooked express pasta with Glory Super Hot Crispy Sambal Anchovies.

Very spicy. Nice.  Can get this from NTUC Finest.

Home cooked soup with steamed fish and egg tofu with my mum help.

During the week, I boiled soup again.  But not as nice as above but still edible.


Last but not least a cup of tea to end this post.  Smell sweet.


Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...