Friday, September 16, 2016

TGIF

Today is my eldest 6 years old birthday.  Time files.

Having his favourite, bird nest to start his day.  Hope he will always have happiness, health and fulfillment in his life.

So today got to bring cake and stuff to the childcare so wear my black Love and Bravery culottes instead of my usual dress.

Pair them with navy Uniqlo airsim tuttleneck top since this morning rained.  Hope later will not be too warm.

Used my brown Longchamp.  Been awhile since i use this.

Later not sure got time to go window shopping. Anyway need to pick my purchase from Love and Bravery. Maybe can try others.  Haha.

Or maybe go Uniqlo. Saw a good deal.
$19.90 for this dress.  Not sure suitable for me or not.

So much things to do.  Got to wrap up my work. Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...