Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Recently my eldest has been unwell and has missed classes. We do not really dare to bring him go down as the weather is so hot and also due to all the mosquito.  So at home he can only play his toys or game, watch show and do activities or writing.

Sometimes i will also let him do some drawing.  Actually there are playdoo etc but by the time i get home from work, i am very tire and still got to do house chores and cooking.  So a bit lazy.

Then my office aunty gave me some cut out handicraft cards to make flowers.  She mentioned these were like Zo cards. However, I am not sure where did she get them.

Anyway my eldest has fun making them.  We arranged them in a glass bottle and they look so good.



My husband also help my younger with a simple box.  But in the end, he did it on his own.  Lol.

Next time if I see Zo cards, will check out got such handicraft for my kids to do.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...