Sunday, September 4, 2016

Online window shopping

Here are some outfit I am interested.

 From Love and bravery, I prefer the blue and green but both colour are sold out.

 Also from Love and bravery, i think is $39 each.  I like the mustard colour but not sure suitable for me or not.

 From Love Bonito, also $39 each.  However, find it rather formal.  Not really for weekends.

From left to right.  Is also from Love and Bravery.  It is made of knit material just worry the material is thick.  Center and right both are from Love Bonito.  Find the right one a bit too short for baby wearing.  And the one in center is a bit too formal.

I prefer midi dress as easier to baby wearing when i need to. Light weight material, smart looking for both work and leisure. Lastly does not require to iron.

Anyway no discount. Actually i missed out a number of Love and Bravery sales.  Sad.  Anyway I also have a lot of new dresses on hand.  So don't think will get new one.  Trying to live like a minimalist.  Lol.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...