Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Online shopping

Online shopping really saves time.  The only con is I cannot feel and try the physical stuff before buying it.

My current top three online sites are Dressabelle, Love and Bravery and Love, Bonito.

There is a reward system and a number of sales from Dressabelle so I often buy from it.

Recently Love and Bravery has a sales so I bought the below dress for $32. I did not get the mustard colour as worry may not suit me. So in the end i bought this blue. Hope it is good.


However I missed it Hari Raya Haji flash sales of 8%.  Anyway I always miss its flash sales as it is really for a short period, like 5 hours.

I am waiting for Love, Bonito discount but don't have.  And its dress always sold out!  Like this dress at $45 but always out of stock.

Its stuff are always quite good quality and nice cutting.  But tend to be more formal.

If got discount, I am thinking of getting the below at $45.  But scare tummy looks big.  Haha.


There are also many other dresses that I am interested from my previous posts.  My husband will surely ask why I need so many new dresses when I keep repeating the same old dresses.  Actually I am trying to wear them worn off then I can throw away as those repeating dresses are not on my favourite list.  Haha.

Of course I am also not buying all the dresses on my wishlist.  Just looking around and see got any good deals and stuff I do not have.
Oh now I am thinking of getting an Anello backpack.  Either black or navy blue.  As a work and baby bag.
Wonder should i ask my nephew or sister to get from Japan? Or buy in Singapore either online or shop.  But I find shop price a bit steep.  But online even Lazada website, i worry of the bag's authentical.

Still thinking.  Whay do you think?

Hmmmm....

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...