Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Scrub and mask

Scrub that I am using.

Queen Helene
Refreshing Mint Julep
Natural Facial Scrub


Smell: minty
Colour: light brown with bits
Texture: cream
Review: cheap but not organic product. Bought from iherb. i will apply a layer of it for awhile like a mask before i scrub. Feel refresh and cool. I like it with bits. Make me feel that my skin is really being scrubbed.

Not sure will i buy it again but very value for money.

Another hydrating mask that I used during my shower.

Embryolisse Laboratories
Hydra masque



I threw away the box so no ingredient descriptions.
Smell: unscent
Colour: white
Texture: cream
Review: i will use this as a quick mask during my shower. Leave it on for about five minutes.  Not sure it does wonder but no major outbreak. Got this at discount. Buy two for the price of 1. So each less than $20.  Don't think will buy again as not very impressive with it.  Still got one more tube to finish.

Lastly, hair mask.

Andalon Naturals
Argan oil plus+ Deep conditioner



Smell: Sweet scent
Colour: beige
Texture: creamy
Review: I like this very much.  Really makes my hair looks smoother and softer.

Just need to use a bit, likes 20 cents portion for my shoulder hair length.  Leaves for 2 to 3 minutes. Costs around $15, bought it from iherb.  Love this brand but find it a bit troublsome to buy from iherb as no one is at home for delivery.

However, I don't really use all my scrub and masks that often.  I will try to use them at least once per week as both my skin and hair can be a bit dry.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...