Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Queen of samples

Happen to see this web site, www.fr3b.com/index.php, where you can get free samples. However guess nothing in this world is for free, first you must register to be its member. Once registered, you will be given 5 points and from then you can use the points to start getting samples. Each sample is about 2 points. The first time, I tried getting 2 of the samples and the postage cost me S$1.28. How to get point? After trying the samples, you must return to the site to write your review and do surveys for certain products.

-->
Nevertheless when the mail came, I was a little disappointed as the samples are real small and only 1 sachet per product. They are samples sachet that are given “free” from department stores or respective brands’ counter. Of course, there are advantages via this web site, it is really convenience and some of the brands are not that common thus you can’t really get their samples. Last but not least, you get samples without the discrimination look of the sales person. But having such small sample I can’t really test or experience the product.
The 2 products that I tried are Sansho Skin Emollient Essence and Sansho Skin Renewal Gel.

Sansho Skin Emollient Essence
Benefits: The active ingredients in the seaweed-based capsule shell increase suppleness, prevent oxidation, moisturize, whiten, and firm your skin.
Active Ingredients
Evening Primrose extract - Antioxidant/Whitening properties
Seaweed extract - Moisturizing/Whitening properties
Plant collagen (from soya) - Moisturizing properties
Plant proteins - Anti-aging properties
Sodium hyaluronate - Moisturizing properties
Ceramides - Moisturizing properties

Sansho Skin Renewal Gel
Benefits: Stick fast to old keratin and impurities to remove them without causing stress to the skin. Once this old keratin is removed, it is easier for lotions and essences to be absorbed, and skin feels firm and moisturized as cell turnover is improved. Experience the new life given to your skin as the active ingredients in Skin Renewal Gel even out pigmentation and reduce discoloration.
Active Ingredients
Evening Primrose extract - Antioxidant/Whitening properties Seaweed extract-Moisturizing/Whitening properties

Personally, I prefer the Sansho Skin Renewal Gel. It really cleans my face. After using, my face looks brighter and smoother. As for Sansho Skin Emollient Essence, didn’t like its texture and after applying, my face and fingers have glittery dust. Wonder why it is so. Lastly, when I have a more detail look on all its ingredients, one of it is silicones which may clog pores and causes skin irritation. Since I already know about it, so better avoid it.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...