Monday, October 20, 2008

All About Eyes

Wow it has been a while since I post any stuff to my blog. Have been busy, told you the market is very volatile. One day, it is up and next day, it tumbles down. Anyway life still goes on.
Anyone feels that these few days the MRT seem much more crowded than before. Just like when the F1 was held here. Maybe I should wake up early to go work. Talking about waking up,
I feel that nowadays, my dark circles have become worse. Maybe I shall start using the eye cream that was highly recommended by my GP. It is called Under Eye Bryten. However, I still have two eye creams that I have used half way through. One is Lancaster-Differently-Eye Multi-Revitalizing Cream and the other is Dior Capture R60/80 Yeux-Wrinkle Eye Cream.

Right now, I am using Lancaster-Differently-Eye Multi-Revitalizing Cream. Even though it is a sample, it is quite a lot and I have been using it since starting of the month. I prefer this than the Dior’s eye cream as it is not too rich and thick. Dior Capture R60/80 Yeux-Wrinkle Eye Cream is really rich and after using for a month, I find that I have small milia seed under my eye. Thus I stopped using it. Maybe I will use it on and off. Think it is really more suitable for people with dry skin or matured skin type.

If my GP did not recommend me the Under Eye Bryten eye cream, I will have given Loccitane’s
Immortelle Eye Balm a go! I tried its sample and love the feeling of the balm. It is more of a liquid than a cream. It is easily absorbed to your skin and has a smooth finishing. However, I only try it once so I do not know whether it will help in reducing dark circles or lines. Even though in its website its stated that it is an eye cream with anti-aging benefits such as reduce dark circles, puffiness and signs of tiredness around the eyes. Help your eyes retain a fresh, youthful appearance. Immortelle essential oil ensures the comfort of the eye contour area, while firming, moisturizing, nourishing and soothing agents reduce dark circles, puffiness and signs of fatigue. So if Under Eye Bryten eye cream cannot make it, I will definitely try this!!!

Another eye product that I will also try will be Origins’s Plantidote™ Mega-Mushroom Eye Serum. I try it once when I was at Isetan Origins’s workshop. Find it quite smooth and lightweight. This is what I found in its website:” Creating a healthier-looking eye zone. It features the signature Mega-Mushroom blend - Hypsizygus ulmarius, Cordyceps and Reishi Mushrooms and herbs - Ginger, Turmeric, Holy Basil, plus Grapeseed Extract to quell over-reactive skin and reduce the appearance of under eye puffiness, and Yeast Extract to help relieve dark circles.”

Besides having a good eye cream or gel, must also do eye mask which will help to soothe and refresh the eye area. Right now, I am using Clarins’s Skin-Smoothing Eye Mask weekly, which helps to fight fatigue and it is easy to use. Just leave for 5 to 10 minutes and remove excess with a damp cotton pad. Sometimes I just leave it on over-night. A 30ml tube can last quite long as you do not really use a lot for each time. After finishing this, I will like to give Origins’s No Puffery™ Cooling mask for puffy eyes a try as I like cooling effect. Lastly I will continue using cucumber on my eyes, which I mentioned on my earlier blog on Pros of Cucumber. Anyway will update my review on Under Eye Bryten once I start using it.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...