Saturday, October 11, 2008

Recent used products' review (11 Oct 2008)

Decided to have this products' summary so that I can remember what are the products that I have used and their remarks.

Product name: Silk White Mask with pearl (fm Sasa)
Texture : Moisturize
Aroma : Nice, fresh smell
Colour : White
Note : Take at least a hour plus to dry. (the sales person at Sasa told me, pearl is good for minimizing appearance of pores)
Cost : S$5.90
Verdict : Will buy again esp Sasa got sale




Product name: yours essentially - White Kaolin Clay
Texture: Didn't really touch it. Quite fine.
Aroma: No smell
Colour: Light beige
Note: Mix with hydrosol
Cost: My is sample from Yours essentially. 1/2, 1, 2 oz S$3, 5.50, 8.
Verdict: Will buy again when I finish my own clay mask. Really tighten & firm the face.


Product name: Clarines White Plus HP
Texture: Mildly thick
Aroma: Nice present smell
Colour: White
Note: Even though they stated it is oil free, my face still feel oily after using it.
Cost: Don't know
Verdict: No will not buy again, do not like the after feeling. Prefer matt feeling.








Product name: Body Shop Vitamin C SPF 15
Texture: Watery
Aroma: Faint orange smell
Colour: White
Note: All in one radiance boosting antioxidant and UV protection. However, even though it is very watery and have not much control when squeezing out the lotion. The after effect is still a bit greasy.
Cost: Less than S$40
Verdict: Will not buy, too oily for me.


Product name: Clarins-Ultra Foaming Cleanser
Texture: Light cream
Aroma: Aroma smell
Colour: Off white to beige
Note: This is my 2nd tube, find it quite suitable for my combination skin-type as I don't feel my skin very tight after every wash
Cost: S$38.00 but bought it when Metro got storewide 20% cos Clarins got direct discount
Verdict: Will buy if can't find another good alternative

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...