Friday, October 24, 2008

BD's Wish List

My God, my 30th birthday is just around the corner. Sigh. What shall I do for my bd?? Reward myself?? Hmm.

Maybe get a present for myself such as

1) Gray longchamp - Le Pliage®Tote bagReference : 2724089 or Le Pliage®Tote bagReference : 1899089??? Must go Taka to check the design. Nowadays the price has increased,cost more than S$200. Online seem cheaper but currently I have S$50 Taka voucher.

2) My dream Gucci bag, dunno still have stock and whether the price has increase. The last time I checked on the prices is S$980. So expensive!!!

3) LV bag
- trevi pm costs about S$1K
- saleya mm costs about S$1,800 to S$2k

- neo cabby mm cost about S$2K
Think shouldn't buy LV as it is really very expensive.

4) Watch-must be slim, black bronze (Expensive-Rado, Cheap-Citizen, Swatch) I always see people got nice watch but somehow I dun have fate to find 1 for myself.

5) Laptop (Screen 12" and less) but my pc is still working le.

6) Black slim pants. Maybe should try Giordano. Furthermore I have 20% discount for my bd.

7) Gray cardigans-happened to see nice cardigans at Esprit and Zara.

8) Zara Dark gray suit pants. Actually last Wed went to try some of its dresses but they have limited stock loh. Maybe should try at other outlets.

9) Black Jacket

10) Skirts

11) Black or gray dress cost about S$89.90. My colleague said expensive le but I can't seem to find nice, fitting semi-formal dress at low cost. Not that the Zara fitted nicely and they dun do major alterations too.

12) Sunglasses-Rayban, cool (S$150-200).

13) Sofabed hehehe

For the time being can only think of so much. Think will just get Giordano's black slim pants. Hahaha the cheapest of all, must not anyhow spend, will go Japan SHOPPING!!!!!




No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...