Sunday, August 19, 2018

Zoo trip

Eldest joined a magazine's contest and won 2 zoo tickets. So during June 18 holiday, we decided to use up the tickets.

We even tried out the mandai express bus. Very easy process to get seat. Just go to its website: https://mandaiexpress.beeline.sg. choose number of adults and children. Date and timing. You can book return tickets too. Pay via credit card. Print out email confirmation and you are good to go. 

Pick up point is at tampines hub bus pick up. Bus can be any 40 seats bus so better ask the bus driver for conformation. Be slightly earlier. 

Here we are. On the bus to the zoo.

Program's timing. 
Animals roaming freely.


Some not.



Doing art and craft.




At the water play!








Youngest enjoying the water.






Outdoor adventure. Not cheap and quite small. Too much to explore. No time for this.
More animals.





Taking tram to see what else we miss. 
White tiger.


We had a fun time at the zoo. We also took the mandai express back. I love it as my transport cost from $50 becomes less than $20. Still, i don't think i will come to the zoo as often as i loke to. Because the zoo tickets are still on the high side. Hope we can win more tickets! Haha.

Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...