Thursday, August 23, 2018

Time line

Colouring my hair at the salon under my block.  Costed me $95. Not cheap but convenient. Here are some picture while the aunty is doing my hair.



Don don: Donki is having a promotion. Exchange a eye liner with a new 1 by LB.
My new black eye liner.



My colleague says this mask is very good.

Read some articles and saw that by adding a bit of green food colouring in shampoo. Hair colour will neutralize red or orange tone.
Add red, to neutralize with blue food colouring.
So here, i tried. Hope my hair will be less red.


Youngest building blocks.


Making my own face spray. Mix 1 table spoon of Witch hazel with rose and add 5 drops of eucalyptus essential oil with distilled water. I love it. I use it as a face and body mist.

Other simple spray that i can try.

2 tablespoons raw apple cide vinger with distilled water in 2 ounce mist bottle.

2 tablespoons alcohol free witch hazel with 1 teaspoon aloe vera gel in 2 ounce mist bottle.

Saw an ant nest with youngest on our way to class.


Cute bun.

Using essential oil on kids. Hope it will promote well being to them. I use coconut oil as a carrier.

I will use a ten cent size coconut oil with 1 or 2 drops of essential oil and apply it to the kids' feet. Usually i tried 1 type of essential oil at a time. To see if there is any reaction.



I tried tea tree and lemon oil. Eldest likes tea tree and youngest likes lemon.  I also tired cederwood oil for muscles sore.

Colleague bought flowers for her graduated friends.










Moscato with abalone in office.


Eldest interested in this book series.

Thinking of taking cruise.

Eldest's chess interest. Playing with his dad.


Working late again.

Some people just being inconsiderate.

Cute rabbits at OTH.




Nowadays i will do mask while i am sleeping at night. This allows me to use up my mask and save time. Sometimes i will use sheet mask or overnight mask. 


Eldest's music class price increased! Sad.

Buying new plant for home. Hope it will bring cool and fresh air. Choosing between aloe and snake plant.
In the end i bought snake plant.


Youngest matching her own outfit to school and national day celebration.


She even match her socks.



Eldest's outfit to school's national day celebration.


Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...