Sunday, August 12, 2018

KL - Malacca (day 2 evening)

After back from Kidszain, the kids want to go for a swim.  So here we are.

They are so happy.  View from the pools. Not much view. But windy and relax.


Initially wanted to go Lot 10 but were too tire to walk. So we decided to try Nados as it is too expensive to dine in Singapore. Cheaper to try in Malaysia.



 The chicken wings are yummy.
 The chicken's thigh is great too.

The food we didn't order any spicy as the kids cannot try. So i tried the extra hot sauce.  Yum yum.

Youngest buy and buy. New hair band because i bought some hair accessories for myself.

Eldest still searching for his new sunglasses.
Finally he found one he likes with some protection.

Our purchases for 2 days at KL.

Night view from the room. Actually there is firework but my camera is too lousy.








View from hotel before we say goodbye.




It has been a lovely 2 days at Berjaya Times Square. Some hiccups but overall is great. We will miss here. Farewell. Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...