Monday, August 13, 2018

KL - Malacca (Day 3)

Time to go to Malacca from KL. Our transport was a rather small old van driven by a much older uncle as we are the only passengers to Malacca. He frequent jerk and jam break his van causing all except youngest to feel sick.

Eldest vomitted 3 times. And once for myself. Was really glad when we reached Malacce, Hatten hotel. Our room. Much smaller as compare to Berjaya Times Square.

We can see A Formosa from Our room.

And no bath tub. The kids are sad as they cannot play with their bath bomb.



Today we are trying Seoul Garden Korean food.

The garlic rice is yummy but oily.


Kimchi soup. Not spicy.
Ginseng soup.

Then we walk around. Train track.




Aircraft.


Malacca river.




Fort.

Christ Church, Malacca.

Cute trishaw.

Another view if the malacca river.

Jonker Street. Super crowded!



Diy keychain for friends.

The maker.




Ma mee museum.
Watermelon juice.





Lighted trishaw.

Trying crepe cake from Nadeje. A must and only must we tried in Malacca. As every where is super crowded.


We tried original, milk tea and strawberry.






Husband find the cakes nice.  I find the strawberry nicest as i find other a bit too much for me.

Overall find Malacca super crowded as is a smaller town as compare to KL. Hope to check out more tomorrow. Tata.





No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...