Wednesday, August 1, 2018

June2018 KL- Malacca

To maximize my leave, we decided to go on a holiday on Hari Raya. And worse things we choose to go Malaysia via bus where jam will be super!

I have prepared food, diapers and toilet rolls. Hope i bring enough.

We are on time. Time to move out.

At tuas. Saw a floating object. Not sure what it is.

Youngest has learn how to nap on bus.

Hotel room at Berjaya Times Square. Room is super big.




1st meal at KL. Japanese food.


Find the food soso.

Then we went to have a walk. Wanted to go KLCC. So we just walk based on my memory that i was here 8 years ago. 

Taking silly pictures.



At KLCC. Now the park looks great. But was very hot. So didn't explore it. 


Went to Häagen-Dazs for ice creams.  Pretty cakes. Too full to try.


Need something cold. Our ice creams.


Fighting to eat.



Pretty lychee drink.

Trying out sunglasses at KLCC mall.









They look so cute. I will definitely miss them as children when they grow up. 

On our way back to hotel.

We got wendy for late dinner but was a disappointment.

Hope tomorrow food will be better. Still, we had fun and can't wait for tomorrow. Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...