Friday, August 24, 2018

Yummy food that I love!

Foods in my life.

Japanese food at Tampines 1's fish market. Kids love the udon.

Vinger pork trotter at Tanjong Pagar. The chilli is nice.

Colleague's expensive chia bowl.


Luk luk steamboat at Chinatown. The ingredients in fridge for you to choose.

 Stuff we chose.
 The soup base. The mala is super spicy.
 The shop.


 Can't wait to eat.

 Yummy. With promotion (50 sticks for $5), soup bases cost $13. The whole lunch is $25plus for 2. I think without promotion will be expensive.

Liho is having promotion during National day period. Use grab pay each bubble milk tea costs $1. So my colleagues and I keep drinking and drinking.






Trying another udon at Takashimaya food stall. But find it soso only.


Cute baby boy 1st month celebration. Diy dessert booth by his parents and relatives.



Youngest enjoying her cupcake.

Nescafe's promotion. Should i get???

New Tanjong Pagar park. But a bit too sunny to enjoy.

Trying out mealpal app. Salad for lunch. Pick up at International Plaza.

Food not a lot. Don't think will have this again.

Shi ling rice. Not really my kind of food.

Cannot wait for more yummy food.

Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...