Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Light to Night Festival

I saw some events that i thought my kids will like.  So here we are bring them to explore....

We went there early to have a bite before out exploring.



There are so many different food stalls for us to try.




Oh looks like it is going to rain. 


Here are the foods.

Meatballs.

Quail eggs.

Really very dark.







And it rained.  No time to run.

In the end, we hid at a one of the tents.


Old school arcade games.


Rain stopped. So we are out exploring.  


House of mirrors.



Finding our way out.



Which one is real? :)











We found our way out.
Actually the place is not very big.  Think should go later and the maze will be slightly more difficult as cannot see clearly.

Beautiful night views for the night.














After the rain, really nice to have a walk.  We didn't complete the whole events.  Will come back for more.

Cheers.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...