Friday, April 6, 2018

Tanjong Pagar Centre Atrium fair

Need a short shopping trip after a busy week.  Happened to see a online shop posting about this fair and i just dropped by to take a look.


Many stalls in a small area.  Mostly selling accessories.  I am interested in buying a silicone blocks necklace and hoping to get an earrings.  

I love crystals.  Found this stall selling very raw styles crystals.  Very nice and loving it. So decide to buy the pyrite earrings cos i feel it can match anything.   The lady even gives me a 10% discount. 

I also bought my silicone necklace.  It is from little beanie.  It is custom make.  Costed $18. 


Another stall is also selling similar silicone blocks and many other designs.  But i prefer this stall as they sell baby teething products. So feel safer to share my necklace with youngest. 

Quite happy with my purchase.  Hope they are good and can match most of my outfit.  So if you are happen to be at tanjong pagar, can drop by and take a look. 

Happy shopping. Happy weekend. 

Cheers. 

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...