Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Recaps

Here are some ad hoc pictures.

A long overdue photo.  A gift to my husband.  It is almost time to change it as going 2 years.  Hope the watch will be nice and not too expensive. 

Bringing my 2 monsters to have dinner at Hakata Ikkousha Ramen as husband got an outing.



My kids are very simple. Noodles with seaweed and they are happy!

Tong zi so we have dumplings.


Found nice piece in a magazine.
I still prefer clothes with pockets.


First time to Maxwell since I came back to work. 

Peppermint is the only plant can survive under my care.  I love their scent. Very refreshing.

Saw this funny acticle.

Youngest's creation.
Tata.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...