Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Light to Night Festival (part 2)

I thought i saw free admission at the Art Science Museum.  So wanted to bring my kids to see.

On our way there, we saw a beautiful plant.  

We were told no free admission so we walk around MBS.

No more expensive ice skating. But still need $5 per child for this admission...

Think is a waste of money. Instead we tried yole yougurt.

Then we went for a walk. Saw these rides.  Very scary. 



Walking along the water bay...









Then we went to the asian civillisation musuem and found interesting activities.

Giant kaleidoscope!









They are so beautiful. Eldest having fun running around.




Then out explore the mesuem.


Is like a wave..





Doing diy kaleidoscope.





We spend another weekend exploring the mesuem.  Cheers.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...