Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Chinatown and Maxwell market

Every year, during Chinese New Year, i will try to bring the kids atleast once to Chinatown to have a walk.  To have the festival mood.  

So here we. Very sunny and hot.  Plus crowded.  



In the end, we skipped and have coffee etc.

We went to the TinTin shop.



Also to a a Hindu temple.


Then we went Maxwell for snacks.

Coconut juice.
It is as big as eldest's head.

Fried dumplings.

Black bean curd. Very smooth and yummy.




Then we walk to URA building.  There is a piano and a uncle is playing with it.  He is fantastic with it.  Beautiful songs...

You can sit down and enjoy the music.

But my kids are playing with this.




















They can play with this on and on. Taking turns and laughing around.  Such simple joy.

Can't wait for weekend to come and discover new stuff together.

Cheers.  

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...