Monday, April 9, 2018

Online shopping @ my favorite sites

My top sites are.....

1.  Dressabelle


2. Love and Bravery





3. Love Bonito

This is a very new dress. Love the prints and it comes with pockets.  But should not spend money for wants.

4. Tracyeinny via Shopperboard app
 I got this top but have not wear it. 



5. Lollyrouge
Another top that i bought recently. 

Others...
Here are some necklace i saw but in the end i bought a colourful necklace at tanjong pagar atrium fair. 


I like this dress but too bad it does not come with pocket. 

Recently i spent a lot of money.  I just signed a massage package with Wan Yang for 20 back massage and 20 foot reflexology sessions. 
Spent quite a bit.  And will be going a short trip during June holiday.  So feeling low in cash.  Haha. 

Better don't anyhow spend.  Cheers. 

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...