Friday, March 23, 2018

Color bar by Full house

For this year, I remembered to do up my hair.  Hoping my luck will be much much better.  Haha. Not so sure about that.

I do not want to waste time on travelling so i research on the most popular salon in Tampines.  And Full House salon is one of the most popular Tampines hair salon.  So decided to give it a try.  Its website stated most of its hair stylists and many of tbem are not available.  So if you want to go and do your hair, better call and make appointmemt.

I think my hair stylist is call Kelvin.  Not the top but top recommend too.

Here am i.

Kevin recommended the below treatment for my hair as it is dried.


Pictures of me while waiting...



So what did i do?

Highlight, treatment, colouring and hair cut.  Overall i spent $320 for all.  I find it very expensive and the hair cut is very minimal. 

Will i go back?
Not sure.  Will look out for cheaper alternative. 

Tata. 

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...