Thursday, March 8, 2018

Sora Japan Gourmet Hall @ Changi Airport Terminal 2 and National Gallery, Singapore

Went to airport to send off my nephew and also to have lunch.  Saw a new Japanese gourmet hall.  It was called Sora Japan Gourmet Hall.  So here we are, trying out the foods. 

Mixed sashimi bowl.

Ramen.

Tempura set.

The food were good. Price range were between $15 to $25.  Not cheap. 

Then we decide to go to the National Gallery as my mother has not been there.  Kids having fun with managatic plates.


Then art works.

Some internal picture of the gallery.


Finally, my mother is having some fun with the interactive Who's in the woods exhibit. 





Their "animals".



I hope my mother has fun with us at the gallery even though it was just a short exclusion. 

Cheers. 

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...