Thursday, March 22, 2018

Ad hoc fotos

I enjoy taking photos of things that come across in my life.  They can be anything.  Haha.

Toilet at OCBC centre. So nice, with facial spray mist and clean.


Chinese new year hamper. Expensive bau kau from boss.




Our 1st family photo taking.  The photographer is my actual wedding day photographer.  Time files.  Now we are taking family pictures and the kids are having fun with him.




Youngest attending My English School's class.


Amazing paw patrol theme birthday decorations.




Yummy black gold pineapple tarts.


Another CNY hamper.


Quite like this simple dress for youngest. But in the end, didn't buy. Don't want to Waste money.

DIY CNY decoration done by me for youngest's school.

Beautiful greenish inseat found in office. 

That's all for now.

Ciao

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...