Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Body Shop Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask

Bought this mask for my husband as clay mask is good for oily skin. It will help to absorb oil, dirt etc. Last time I will do DIY clay mask but now too busy so buy ready mask instead. To save time. However my husband is too lazy to use it. So now I will use it during my bath. For about 10 minutes. Since I will only use for such a short period, usually I will apply a thin layer of it and let it dry. Thick layer will take longer to dry. While waiting for it to dry, it will have a warm effect.

Texture: Thick clay mixture

Aroma: strong clay smell

Colour: Gray

Verdict: i am neutral with it. Work like a normal clay mask but rather expensive. Cost more than S$25. Will only buy again if there is offer.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...