Thursday, November 22, 2012

Clinique Chubby Stick

It has been awhile since I buy a lipstick because I always too lazy to apply it. However recently my lips seem paler and my ex-colleague keeps recommend Clinique's Chubby Stick. Telling me how nice and easy to use.

So I decided to give it a try. However I got no idea which color to choose. So i decided to give its gift set a try so that I can try some of its color. There are two types of gift set.

One of the set, the sticks are in original size and come in 3 shades. If I didn't remember wrongly DFS are selling less than S$70. The other one, the sticks are smaller in size but comes in 5 shades. Currently, there is a promotion on it. Usual is S$52, now is selling at S$48. Hong kong is selling at HK$330. Luckily I didn't buy at Hong kong.

Anyway I got the set with 5 shades. The color are 01 richer raisin (purplish brown), 05 chunky cherry (pinkish red), 07 super strawberry (dark pink), 12 oversized orange and 14 curvy candy (pink). Tried 3 out of the 5. They are quite moisturizing as lips will not feel dry and the colors are quite obvious. But don't expect the color to be super lasting. Till now I still cannot decide my favourite color. Lol.

Cheers.


No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...