Thursday, November 22, 2012

Hydrating Skin Food Mask

Still remember I got Skin Food masks from G Market. Currently using one of them, call Skin Food Cucumber Soothing Mask. Now I am really into mask in tub as I will use them during my bath. Really quick and save time.

Usually I will use three different type of mask concurrently. A scrub, a clay and a hydrating mask. Today my review will be on a hydrating mask:

Skin Food Cucumber Soothing Mask Wash Off

Texture: Gel

Aroma: Light cucumber fragrance

Colour: Light greenish

Verdict: Neutral with this. Effect is not as great as sheet mask but this could be because I leave it on for less than 10 minutes. Whereas for sheet mask I use for 20 minutes or more. however I do not mind buying again or I may find other alternative.

Cheers.



No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...