Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday Kenzo Sales

So did you manage to go and get your stuff?

What are available? Homme and femme perfume, facial and body care and some gift sets but with limited range(s).

However I still manage to get my perfume. I bought a set with three bottles of 15ml perfume. Usual price at mall is S$105 but I only paid S$45. Rather good deal and Useful for me as I can carry it in my bag.

I bought its bamboo serum and form facial wash to try. Will review them when I try.

Actually it's body moisturize feels good. Non sticky after application. But don't wish to spend too much so didn't get them. Maybe next year I will buy and try. Haha.

Anyway now my colleagues and I are waiting for Dior sales, which we believe will be in mid of December. So do look out for my future sales post!!

Oh by the way, today Metro is having their card's member private sales at Paragon. Storewide 20% off. Have a great cool Xmas shopping weekends. Cheers.

No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...