Thursday, December 6, 2012

My advance Xmas gift

Yesterday went to Takashimaya as they are having extra 10% off for card holder. Wanted to get water bottle straw and Buds Mozzie Clear Lotion for my son.

Out of the blue, thought why not go and take a look at their watch section as have been looking around for a sport waych for my husband but still nothing catch my eye. However everything change when i saw this. Love it's colour and shape. Something different from the usual black and not too flashy. Just nice for hubby.

Furthermore, Not too expensive too. Usual price is S$139. After discount is less than S$115. So quite worth it. Anyway I gave it to my hubby already. Lol. And he loves it too. :)



No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...