Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Disappointing Dior Sale

Dior sale is coming to an end. So did you go? If you are looking for eye shadow or lip gloss, you can go and take a look else forget about it.

I went yesterday and today. Yesterday I went around 12 noon, not much skin care available already. Only left with make up such as foundation (with limited shades), eye shadow, mascara, lip gloss or lip stick, perfume etc.

Quite disappointed with its skin care range. Believe some had been sold out. Hope next year will be better. Price range is like half price of the retail.

Helped my sister and colleague to get some stuff. For myself, I only got some makeup. Sad no blusher.

Here are what I bought.





No comments:

More food

After my last post, I have been thinking of all those foods that I miss. I also miss my family's weekend walk. Now we tried to stay in m...